Thursday, December 18, 2008

Review for Bedtime Stories w/ Adam Sandler


So the basic plot is about a hotel handyman (Sandler) whose life changes when the lavish bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to magically come true.

If you have seen an Adam Sandler movie it has all the usual suspects. My biggest surprise of the movie was Russell Brand who is possibly by my opinion one of the best british comics besides Izzard. In my opinion the gerbil Bugsy made the movie...suppose all movies have to turn to cute little fuzzy animals to get the laughs!...hammy, the hamster in bolt and now Bugsy.

Great kids movie for the holidays...cute kids movie period. I'm guessing he made this for his kids and that reason alone. Or perhaps because the regular actors in all his movies are not getting work elsewhere...either way if you liked Click then you will like this. B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw a commercial for this last night. It looks hilarious.